Snow Line: (800) 582-7256
HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY
Open today 9 am - 9 pm
***All Area Ticket $37***Beginner Area Ticket $30***
All 20 Mt Holly trails are still snow covered
Leprechaun's have visited overnight leaving 12 Shamrocks
on the hill.
Try to ski across them all!!
Hours through the weekend:
Saturday, March 17th...St Patrick's Day: 9 am - 9 pm...All sessions $37
For our St Patrick's Day doin's CHECK HERE
Sunday, March 18th: 9 am - 9 pm...All sessions $37
1. Mt Holly Student Patch Program participants can receive the student rate ($20) with their pre-purchased Student Card in any ski/snowboard session by presenting their card at our ticket window. Students must have participated in this seasons Patch program and have purchased the Student Card prior to March 1st. (valid Monday-Sunday)
2. College Students can receive a College Discount with current valid college ID in any ski/snowboard session. $10 off session rate. (valid Friday-Sunday).
3. Present a valid, current year SEASON PASS from another Ski Resort and receive an All Area ticket for $30. (valid Monday-Sunday)
4. Current MT HOLLY SEASON PASS-HOLDERS may present a guest at the ticket office & their guest's Lift Ticket is $30. (limit 1 per day)
5. Seniors 65 & over and Military with ID $10 off session rate. (valid Friday-Sunday)
Discounts may not be combined or used with any other discount.
For our regular Webcams CLICK HERE
(They update every 30 seconds)
Mt Holly Gift Cards make GREAT GIFTS & may be purchased in any denomination. They are accepted at all cashier locations within Mt. Holly, the Ticket office, Cafe, Main Lounge and our Ski Shop. Purchase over the phone using a major credit card or stop by the ticket office during business hours. It's that Simple! 248-634-8269 x10
Nestled in Groveland Township near Holly, Michigan, there's no other ski area quite like Mt. Holly. We're celebrating 61 years of service to the Southeastern Michigan Ski Industry this season so we invite you come out and share this milestone with us. Everything you need is close to home. 7 chairlifts including Southeastern Michigan's only High-Speed detachable quad, 4 rope tows, and two SunKid Wonder Carpets.
Mt Holly has a complete Alpine and Snowboard equipment rental, expertly groomed trails, and world-class ski and snowboard instructors. Indoors... our spacious Bavarian lodge provides two cafeterias, a fireplace room, a lounge with two additional fireplaces, and a full service ski shop. Outdoors...kick back on our 4200 square foot heated paver patio and centered fire pit. On the slopes...ski or snowboard our 20 trails ranging from beginner to advanced in difficulty, and 3 Snowboard Parks with an assortment of terrain features. Mt. Holly offers something for everyone.
Come out to where the North begins at Mt Holly, 13536 Dixie Hwy., Holly, Michigan.